Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Holiday

took some selcas at airport *blushed


Yeaa. It's a 5d 4n holiday. Short but fun. These photos were taken with my camera, the rest pics are on my phone (I broke the card reader, I can't post it T^T). We went to Genting first and then went to KL.

 Had lunch at T-bowl, it's a 'Toilet-concept' Restaurant. They're foods are yummy!

 Went to KLCC and had a visit to Aquaria.

 Then we went to China town. Got this cap with a very cheap price. Branded or not, hellyeah, it's cool and Iloveit!

 Spent the rest of our last night at Bintang walk :)

 Next day, we went to Berjaya Times Square and Sungei Wang (again). Haha.
this store sells shoes with a brand like my name! lol
Fav spot! Gelatomio. loveit!
It's time to back home. Took some pics at the hotel's lobby while waiting for the taxi.


Arrived at aiport, checked in, and take a walk there. Visited these shops. I know I'm old enough for toys, but I just loveit!
Bought a bear from Harrods. He's cute, isn't he?



Well, that's how I end my holiday. I hope you had a nice holiday :)




















No comments: