Wednesday, June 27, 2012

L.O.V.E

What is love actually?
the.unspoken.unwritten.untold.feelings which is confusing.complicated.and killing.

m i s e r a b l e.

What should we do if people change? What should we do if the feelings that we had slowly faded?
What if the person you loved suddenly tell you that he/she just doesn't love you no more? Why can feelings change?

I read stories. They told me somethingcalledtruelove that is never exist in my story. Never or haven't. Cinderella, snowwhite, rapunzell, sleepingbeauty, all fairytales, even novels, comics, dramas, movies, they had it. My question is, is it really exist in reality?

As time goes by, the feelings that ever existed, faded away.

Childish.sensitive.selfish. Yes I am.

Apology.sorry.forgiveness.

   There are things that we don t want to happen but have to accept things we don t want to know but have to learn and people we can t live without but have to let go.
like eating the same delicious food everyday. it's delicious but you feel bored and unhappy with it.
I feel like i am the bad guy who cry for the good guy in action movie 

No comments: