Friday, June 15, 2012

Prepared.

Father's day. It's tomorrow, and it coincides with my school's prom night. Excited? Yeah. Of course. I mean, the prom is once in a life time, attend it is a must! :D And for my Dad, I found out that he broke his last phone, and he needs a new one, so we (me and my sister) decided to buy one for him.

We also planned to give Dad this at 00:00. *excited*

Believe it or not, I just painted my nails once. Found this cutie from etude house.







 I've been missing Gramed so much. It's been so long that I don't go there T^T *sob sob . And I finally went there. Found that new miiko has been published. But sadly, there are only 3 books and they're all have been opened from the package (read: people were irresponsibly open and read them for free). I really hate people like that, if they intend to read it, they should buy it. Or at least don't make the books damaged. I finally chose the most neat book of 3 of them. But still, the book's back cover was folded. If it wasn't miiko, I wouldn't have bought it. I really hate my books folded or damaged.

A little about miiko.
Miiko is comic series that I love the most. Because nowadays, girls comics are full of *** scene. You will always find one in a comic. I don't like that -______- 
Miiko's stories are funny, interesting and meaningful. 
It's about the 5 grade girl's life with her family and friends. She's lazy and sloppy but she is kind and very caring to those around her. The comics also have sweet and dumb love story. 



 These are Miiko's comic series (I got all ^^)
pics cr : http://dskomik.blogspot.com/
p.s : they sell second comics :)

She's so cute, isn't she?

Miiko Selection Tears
Miiko Selection 1st grade

Where can I find this two (translated) ? :( 

Anyway, gotta spend the rest of my night by reading comics, and of course, give my Dad the present ^^

No comments: