Wednesday, June 13, 2012

That time.

About the mid of May, I went to Penang, Malay with my Mom and my lil' sister. We went there for holidays. But the main purpose is to see doctor for check up.
Last September, my Mom suddenly fainted and few days after that she felt like really hard to breath, so Dad decided to take her to Malay's hospital which is very popular (as their doctors are better than here) for Medan's citizen. So I accompany Mom went there. It was a hard time for me. Since I'm alone with Mom there. But fortunately, we met Dad's friends there. This Aunty was bringing her husband to the same hospital, to have a surgery. I forgot the detail. Amazingly, after my Mom see the doctor and spent only 1 day in the hospital, she felt very different (as she said to me). She felt so much easier to breath than before. So after she got out from the hospital, she asked me to go to shopping mall (she can't really stay to rest for a long time, lol). Yeah, she became healthier in a short time. But she need to check up for every 3 months. But Dad always worry and ask her to check up again asap.


Mom had a few checks up, it's always me who accompany her. But this May, we bring my sister also. It's a short holiday but fun.

Most people think that there's nothing fun with Penang (as they think that go to Penang is just for doctors). But I think you can find some nice spots there, like the malls, culinary places, and don't forget the morning market, my favorite is Chowrasta Market, you can eat delicious crispy waffle for only RM 3.50 (It's about Rp 12.000,-). Very cheap and it's more than enough for b'fast. You can also find other delicious food there. Well, at Penang you can find so many delicious foods. 

The photos were at Gurney Drive, Hawker Center (this is also my favorite, it's a popular seafront promenade in Georgetown, Penang).


 Found this tic tac toe game at Gurney Drive for only RM 3.00

It looks like that thing in my sister hand is so popular there. Every kids around bring one like that.
Kumaaa \(^o^)/ Rilakkuma is just too cute, rite?
UNO dice. It's for 2 player only.

4 in a row!

 I love to collect games like that, it's fun to play. Next time I'll post my collections :D






No comments: