Saturday, June 30, 2012

July.

Well well well. Spent my satnite with sitting and watching. Best satnite ever!! -,- Omona. Honestly, I've been so hubbub. geez. Yesterday was MBLAQ's concert at Jakarta! *sob sob. I wish I was there.


you can see the pic cr on its pic.
My twitter's TL is full of MBLAQ's concert info. Don't wanna know don't wanna know T^T Argggh. So envy with them who watched the concert.

Ever hear 'sadness and happiness are in one packet' ? Well, that always happen to me. Julywish Julywish, everybody posted that. My wish? I can't tell you. It's a wish, right? :p
But I just hope everything go well o:)

July's resolution :

  • always be grateful
  • don't mind people's bussiness
  • keep think +
  • ingnore - words from other
  • stop being a wishy-washy
  • reduce the whining
  • learn from what ever happened to us and others. well, life is just too short to make another mistake and learn from it :)


found this cute pic on google. ohmy ohmy. JJ project <3

No comments: