Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sweets.


Back! So, I found the reason why my head was soooo dizzy yesterday. I drank the starfruit juice too much! -,- just a glass neah. But it truly made me laid on my bed for almost a day. I can't even wake up to do things cause it was just too dizzy. My mom took me to doctor today, and the doctor suggest me to not online too much. lol! Ignore it.







After we went to doctor, my mom ask me where I wanna go then. Of course, shopping! (^o^)
Went to TH, and found these cute dresses.




 They got wings now. Ready to fly!


        
Cute stuff cute stuff o




Well, we stopped at Clover Bake Shoppe, bought some macarons and the cute butter cookies. *yum yum

The mint one is  yummy. But why don't they have mango flavour? T^T

Seriously wanna learn how to make macaron. Haha. Anyone know where I can take a course?









today's outfit :

E.P's hoodie
unbranded pant


No comments: