Friday, June 29, 2012

woke up in exhaustion

sick.sick.sick.

I had a sore throat and couldn't sleep last night. So I switched the channels and found Legally Blonde. Well, the movie was totally inspiring. Doesn't mean I'm starting to like law study. I mean, from it, I learn that we should show them, who underestimate us, that we can be more successful than them. 
If we can, why not? Frankly, I ever felt like what Elle felt. Yeah, people are better than me. But others, can be better than them, and of course, me too. Maybe someday I can be better than them. Life is like a wheel. Up and down, remember? So why should we underestimate other people? Karma does exist, sweety.


Back to the title, 'woke up in exhaustion'? Well, I dreamt about people chasing me, and I ran a lot in my dream. Then when I woke up this morning, I felt extremely tired. It was a dream, but how could it be? -,- weird. Not just that, I also felt totally dizzy. I drank starfruit juice, slept at 3 a.m and woke up at 12 today. My head is still spinning :s








love people doesn't make them love you back.

No comments: